Have a question? Like more information?
Support Employees’ Retirement Preparation
Choose from comprehensive retirement services offered by the companies of OneAmerica® — some standard and some optional. We provide personalized service every step of the way. As a result, we can deliver a high quality retirement plan that appeals to employees and integrates seamlessly into your day-to-day operations.
- Feel the difference with our personalized service — We stand behind our work and our products because we know that this benefit means a lot to you, and it means everything to us.
- Find support every step of the way — It’s our top priority to anticipate your needs and meet your expectations with our investment and fiduciary programs, plan administrative services and employee plan education.
- Select specialized plan options — Our flexible, needs-based options let you choose products and services that match specific organizational and industry needs.
- Count on administration support — The companies of OneAmerica can assist you with your plan’s administration, including fiduciary and compliance support.
Helping Your Employees Become Retirement Ready
When you choose a retirement services plan provider, you strive to represent the interests of your employees. We share your desire to help your employees become retirement ready. So, by trusting the companies of OneAmerica for your retirement plan services, you and your employees can count on consistency and excellence in the following areas:
- Enhanced administrative services — Streamline your duties using web-based services for enrolling new employees, tracking loans and other participant activity as well as for accessing important plan documents and more.
- Plan design and compliance services — Knowledgeable, experienced retirement professionals assist you with plan design, administration, testing and more.
- Investment services — A variety of tools, reports and notifications help you track investment performance.
- Employee communication and education — Access our comprehensive program of tools designed to build retirement plan awareness, encourage enrollment and drive better retirement outcomes for your employees.
- Investment selection — Choose investment options that reflect the interests and priorities of your participants.
Here's Why Plan Sponsors Choose the Companies of OneAmerica
See why plan sponsors choose to work with the companies of OneAmerica for retirement plans, including
- Employee financial education — Multi channel educational resources and communication plans motivate participation and encourage employees overall financial wellbeing. Ask about varying degrees of customization according to plan asset levels.
- Local service — Local offices provide you and your employees with support, including educational meetings and award-winning annual plan reviews.
- Plan compliance support — Rely on us to help you understand ERISA, IRS, DOL and fiduciary requirements.
- Recordkeeping platforms — Group annuity and trust platform available.
- High-quality investment options — Choose prescreened lineups with quarterly due diligence reports so you can monitor your plan’s investment options or choose open architecture, which lets you and your financial professional select retirement plan options with no proprietary investment requirements.
- Stability — We have more than 50 years of experience in the retirement industry and are focused on our clients.
Retirement Plans Especially for Your Business
We have made understanding and meeting the retirement plan needs of diverse organizations our focus. See how we can help create a retirement plan for you and your employees:
- Government and Healthcare — Your retirement plans, especially combination plans, may get complicated to administer and effectively communicate to employees. Choose a vendor experienced with compliance and regulatory services for organizations offering 457(b), 403(b) and/or 457(f) plans.
- Non-profit and Education — As a church, school or 501(c)(3) organization, you need to stay focused on your mission. Let the retirement professionals at the companies of OneAmerica assist your HR department, so you can focus on making a difference for others.
- Professional Services Firms — You trust employees to help your business grow and thrive, so give them the opportunity to become retirement-ready when you trust the companies of OneAmerica. We help you provide employees with valuable retirement benefits, including 401(k), defined benefit, employee stock ownership plans and combination plans as well as other premier service offerings.
- Manufacturing and Industrial — Encourage employees to start working toward tomorrow’s financial goals today. The companies of OneAmerica can help you emphasize the importance of preparing for retirement to your employees. Your financial professional can tell you more about how we service employees at multiple locations and manage complex retirement plans.
Group variable annuity products are issued by American United Life Insurance Company® (AUL) and registered group variable annuity products are distributed by OneAmerica Securities, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor, One American Square, Indianapolis, IN 46282, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of AUL. McCready and Keene and OneAmerica Retirement Services LLC provide administrative and recordkeeping services and are not a broker/dealer or an investment advisor. Neither AUL, OneAmerica Securities, McCready and Keene, OneAmerica Retirement Services LLC nor their representatives provide tax, legal or investment advice. For answers to your specific questions, please consult a qualified attorney or tax advisor.
Any investment involves risk and there is no assurance that the investment objective of any investment option will be achieved. Before investing, understand that variable annuities are subject to market risk, including possible loss of principal.
Service Starts Here
Check in, Check up
Actively engage with your policies, plans and strategies.
One Day Is Today
Like you, we take preparing for retirement seriously.